Announcement: Baby Towers the 2nd (lovingly abbreviated BT2 or T2) is on the way. Expected arrival date, October 7. Expected belly bump and discomfort date, already here!
Congratulations!! Mom told me about the news a week or two ago. I'm so excited for another little cousin. My cousin Seth on the Ford side is also expecting so I will have two new cousins this year. October is good, we have so many October birthdays in the Ethridge clan.
6 comments:
YAY!!! Congratulations, Towers family!
Congratulations!!!
xo,
Danielle
I'm absolutely thrilled! It's so funny because I just checked your blog, but I missed this until Russell pointed it out! Good luck!
so excited!!! :)
I must have missed this when I read your post about the china study the other day. oops!
How wonderful and exciting! : ) I hope you feel well!
Congratulations!! Mom told me about the news a week or two ago. I'm so excited for another little cousin. My cousin Seth on the Ford side is also expecting so I will have two new cousins this year. October is good, we have so many October birthdays in the Ethridge clan.
Post a Comment