
{Inspired by this post/story}
I know my love and marriage is true and wonderful. Aaron is just a great guy. Really. Here a few bragging points:

• He makes Mother's Day special every year (starting when we were dating!)
• He proposed so sweetly for our civil marriage and got on one knee again to ask me to be sealed to him
• He is the best father EVER, and he loves taking care of Kai when I'm running around at night
• He supports me in all my crazy ideas and endeavours. Example - he is teaching a partner yoga workshop with me next weekend!
• He's taken care of me twice with a nasty stomach virus without complaint
• He's open-minded and loving to everyone
• His mind is amazing!
• He returns calls, texts, and emails as soon as he can
• He is like an 11 on the hotness scale
• He is humble, wants to do the right thing, and has great faith in the Savior
• He shares the chores, often doing a majority of them
• He's a little hipster, little West Coast, pretty manly, really cool Mormon

Sending Aaron all my love. Mwah!
3 comments:
I love you more! You're too sweet.
You guys are just too sweet--and i am happy for the both of you and so very happy you both are in our family. You are meant for each other
cute pictures, Angela! And really cute post.
just so you know, I NEVER comment on blogs and this is the second time this week I've commented on yours. You win!
Post a Comment